Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hallo my winsome friends. I want to apologize for my absence these past few months. I am aware that my lack of writing may cause a dimming in your hearts for me but I insist that we start up our old romance again with the promise of more frequent updates to the page of this blog. I am remorseful to say that is no good reason why I have not told tales of my Netherlandish escapades. The only thing that I can say was that I was not moved to write. I did have some adequate stories to tell but I just did not have a drive to recount them. I hope that you can accept my humble apology. I think in the future I will write more frequently because when I leave a whole months worth of happenings to do in one sitting, I sit there and cannot execute my post correctly. I vow to write shorter more numerous posts in the coming times.
I would like to thank you for your understanding (if you had any) for my predicament, sincerely, Julia Thurston, remaining alive still, in Holland.

2 comments:

  1. YEY! a new blog entry! is that photo denHaague? nice background ...vangogh? momster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mommy dearest, no it is Eindhoven duringsome sort of light fest thing, lots of buildings had pictures projected on them. :)

    ReplyDelete